Sardonicnell tagged me this meme a while back but since I haven’t been “blogging” I’m now only getting to this.
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are the 6 list of quirky things about me . . . what is “quirky?” Hee! Hee! OK . . . “QUIRKY” as defined means a peculiar behavior, which I know I have more than 6 but we’ll just list down what comes to mind:
1. I have a fetish for storage containers. . . not just your regular Rubbermaid or Tupperware ones, but those nice clear plastics one can find at The Container Store.
2. When we go camping, all of our stuffs are neatly packed inside those plastic bins and labeled as such to make it easier to unload. I also have a “welcome” mat in front of our tent. (I know I named 2 but these are related to camping.)
3. When I pack our lunches, the sandwiches, cookies, etc. all have to be neatly in its plastic bags. I always always wrap the sandwiches in wax paper first before putting them inside the plastic bags.
4. Speaking of plastic, I do not, I repeat, I do not like eating on plastic plates. I’ll eat on them if I have to but I do not own any plastic plates or those heavy plastic ones used for picnics. To me, the food always taste better on glass or stoneware.
5. I also have a thing for “pretty” platters. Although I have several, if I see a new platter that I like, I’d go out and buy it. To me presentation is so important. It must be the Martha in me. Ha! Ha!
6. Now the last one has to do with our dog, Toby. I know he is a dog and dogs do get dirty and muddy but when there is muddy area on the dog park, I would pick Toby up so that he wouldn’t get dirty. When the area is mud free, I’d put him down. I know that’s anal, but heck . . . that’s part of my quirkiness! Just the thought of having Toby getting inside the car with muddy feet and often times he sits on my lap so I have to avoid the muddy paths.
Note: I just realized after reading this (Numbers 1-5) list that I definitely have something for “plastic” . What can that possibly mean? Ha! Ha!